I feel like my days are going by too quickly. There's just so much a girl's got to do!
The weather is still a little muggy given it's monsoon season. So the last few weeks I've been eating naeng myun (cold korean noodles) and slurping down boba slush teas.
Just a few other things I've been up to:
- re-enlivening my love for thrift shopping
- buying more statement earrings
- getting my nails painted (with shellac) more often
- experimenting with self tanners
- spending hours on YouTube, and finding great new channels to subscribe to
- doing less postcrossing and more mail/ephemera swaps
- reading articles that I can totally relate to such as this- 31 problems only people with curly hair will understand
- discovered that this makeup look actually has a name- gradient lips (in which I discovered through kdramas)