Okay. Let's get down to these wonderful crafty links, shall we!
- Oh, how I wish I could just draw from my imagination like this.
- These beautiful art journal pages that make me want to get out my paint set.
- Keeping those extra paper bits and ephemera come in handy, ya know, especially when using them within your journal. They can turn out looking this and this. *major swoon* And how cute is this mini album flip through.
- Sketches of Abbey's Southeast Asia trip.
- This beautiful etsy shop by Anca Gray. Just look at those abstract and collage paintings.
- Where was this leather notebook cover when I needed it?
- Tiffy's blog always inspires me. Her creative talent and eye for photography always gives me that warm fuzzy feeling. She's that type of friend I wish I had growing up as we enjoy so many of the same things- anime, art journaling, creating, using a planner, snapping pics of everyday life, and of course, eating nom noms.
- Three Simple Illustrations Tutorials: Feathers
- Liz's sketching tools and sketchbooks
- This makes me want to start my own Remains of the Day Journal.