1. I know this hair pick may seem odd, but it works well when combing through those stubborn knots and tangles. I've used plastic combs before in the past, and eventually they all just snap in half. My hair's tough, I tell you.
2. This mousse works wonders in controlling the frizz, curls, and keeping my hair looking "healthier." Plus, when running behind, this makes for a perfect second-day hair product. No flakiness or crunch. I love it.
3. Baby hairs drive me crazy, so I slather this on around my edges to hide those stray aways.
4. Now that I've added some bangs to my look, I need a stronger hold when slicking them back into my hair (bun style.) Since I don't like to use gel, I use this Gatsby hair wax instead. On the days I flat iron (which is once in a blue moon), I also build this product up to create layered textures.
5. I use this light hairspray only when I want to add more volume to my curls. Other than that, I don't really use hairspray.
6. Five days out of the week my hair is worn in a bun. These bobby pins and tangle-free hair tie do the trick when securing my wild mane.
7. When I want more of a shine to my hair, I use a quarter size of this moraccan oil on my ends only. No roots allowed.
The end results: long, wild, and free.
And that pretty much concludes my everyday hair styling routine.
Any products that you love? Anything new you've come across recently? And any suggestions for taming those darn baby hairs?? I'd love to hear them!