I received such a pleasant package all the way from Germany a few weeks ago. I remember Victoria telling me that she was going to send me some "snail mail," but I totally wasn't expecting this:
A wonderful and fun package she called the "Summer Parcel!" Everything was so bright and colorful and nicely put together! My mouth practically hit the floor as soon as I opened it.
I took my time (as I do with all my mail) slowly going through each and every assortment Victoria had creatively tucked away into this little blue box, and I laid it all out to admire.
- fresh smelling perfume samples
- a smooth and refreshing hand lotion
- cute cupcake liners and toppers
-Sparkling confetti fun!
- Strawberry flavored mentos. Yum! (my favorite next to Haribo gummi bears.)
- And this Narciso Rodriguez perfume, which smells so nice, sweet, and unique! Not only am I a notebook/journaling collector but also a perfume fanatic, so this definitely had me jumping with joy! I haven't smelled anything like this so far, and I've been wearing the heck out of it ever since I received it.
And to add to this awesome summer theme, Victoria even included some "summer feeling" by carefully wrapping up some pretty little seashells. This whole package was just such a delight to go through! And in all honesty, this has inspired me greatly to think about putting together parcels for others myself. Just the feeling of joy and happiness that comes about from opening up a box of surprise is so much fun, so enlivening. It's similar to the feeling of opening up your birthday presents not knowing what what to expect, but you're excited nonetheless because you know it'll be something good, something that was put together with love and thought.
Thank you so much, Victoria, for such a generous summer parcel! (Yours is already on it's way, so let me know once it arrives!) This really made my summer that much better already!