Let us take a moment to admire and enjoy the following links below, shall we:
- A fine introductory to Jessica's 2015 planner.
- Another flick account added to the favorites list.
- I'm all about the Feng Shui practice (and try to apply a lot of the home/work environment techniques to the best of my abilities), so I was surprised, yet excited, when I came across this post. Midori + Feng Shui?? Niiice.
- Brooke from World of Wanderlust knows what's up- 10 Things You Need in Your Creative Space.
- I definitely need to start getting my travel ephemera in order to make my journals look more like this!
- How Carina uses Field Notes within her passport size Midori Traveler's Notebook.
- An's Kikki-K planner and supplies haul.
- Sarah's lovely craft area. I could use those storage drawers.
And if you have a few minutes to spare, I highly recommend checking out these videos:
- Looking through travel journal flip-throughs are the best. Here are two that I really enjoyed watching- one on Turkey, and one on a trip to Mexico.
- Speaking of flip-throughs, have you seen Teddi's midori art journal? Absolutely stunning and full of vibrant colors!
Click here for more crafty links!