I made this banana bread recipe last week and it turned out so moist and delicious. It's very simple to make and makes for a great breakfast, especially on the go.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat the loaf pan with a nonstick spray.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk eggs, sugar, bananas, and oil in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to banana mixture and stir until combined.
- Scrape the batter into the pan and bake 60-70 minutes.
- Insert a tester in the center of the bread to make sure it comes out clean before removing from oven.
- Let bread cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Put onto rack (or plate) and cool completely.
- Then enjoy!