- Tell us a little more about yourself. When did you start drawing/sketching and how long have you been doing it for?My name's Patrycja, but in the internet world I'm mostly known as Pattie; I live in Krakow, Poland, old city, where you can meet some extraordinary people, especially artists, which is awesome. I started to draw when I was a little girl. My mum signed me to a visual group study when I was more less 5? And I was basically drawing there everyday for over 7 years? During this I had my own vernisage, which was fun. And then when I was 12 and had to decide about my future and things connected to my future job, I had to let go of it and get into something else. I got back in to it once I was in my secondary school and now, when I started my adventure with penpalling.
- When do you find yourself journaling? When you're sad, happy, emotional, nostalic?- What inspires your artwork?
I've found myself journaling 2 years ago, when I really was in a need to find something creative in my life. Then I started to write poems and illustrate my favorites. I am inspired by everything. It's great to live in a city where you can sit and start to draw in the middle of the centre and no one is asking, because they are drawing as well. :) I love buildings in my city, because they look like they were taken from a WWIIs movie and that is really inspiring.
- What are your favorite journals to use, and what do you like most about them?
I love Moleskine. What I love about them? The colour and the smell. It's really something unique.
- Do you carry your journals around with you or do to store them someplace?
When it's warm, I am carrying my journal with me even though I'm not always drawing anything. But, just in case, it's in my bag. To be honest, my favorite way to draw is when I'm in my home and at my desk.
- What are your favorite stationery tools?
I was reading Sally's answers, I thought exactly about these markers, because my parents bought me the same ones. After that, when I was really into comic-drawing they bought me Copic Ciao first set. I absolutely adore the idea of them. So yeah, I really like these kind of tools.
- Do you have any favorite stationery stores, shop, or brand?
There aren't many stationery shops where I live, but we have Kartos stationery, which is absolutely beautiful.
- Other than your journals, what are some of your other hobbies or interests?
I really am interested in physics, so. :))
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful art journal with us, Pattie! And for all you wonderful readers looking to connect, you can keep up with Pattie through her Instagram, @moonriselan, or check out her blog here.