- As of lately, I've been thinking about using a pocket size planner/ring binder as a wallet. Luciana's filofax flex is just how I imagined my setup to be. Her post showing how to add a midori within it is my current obsession! Oh, and if you're a "pinner," she's got a great board displaying more of her pretty pink flex.
- I guess I've got enough planners (for those that are counting), but I sure wouldn't mind this one by IL Bisonte.
- Have you tried a RoterFaden notebook before? I first heard about these from Yoojin's blog, and they look very interesting! What I love most about the concept is that you can use any of your own notebooks and store paper without hole punches.
- Alright you Midori fans! Who's anxiously waiting to get their hands on the new Pan Am Edition?
- Speaking of Midori, wish I was any one of these people at this traveler's notebook gathering. All the pretty pages!
- I feel like California has all the fun sometimes. First, there's Disneyland, then it's The Scrapbook Expo, and then there was Eunice's Inspiration Lab gathering at Baum-kuchen.
- Marcy's nice planner stack
- This Pen & Ink review is perfect for a newbie like me. Makes me realize that I seriously need to step up my pen game.
- Here are Seven Reasons to Learn Calligraphy
- Another amazing flickr account added to the favorites list. Those stacks of moleskines have my heart singing.
Happy weekend, friends! (Click here to see more crafty links)