One thing I did in the beginning of this year was create a little dream jar. It stored all of my true inner desires, wishes, and goals for 2015.
It is better to wait for tomorrow to take the full reward, rather then taking a small sample today~
A few things I've added to 2016's dream jar:
- connect more deeply with others
- flourish (my focus word for the new year)
- continue to practice the attitude of gratitude
- keep the body, mind, and soul active and healthy
- see more of the world
- discover new places, faces, and art
- help others
Now although the dreams listed above may seem basic and vague, these are listed in a simple form to just keep things short and sweet. All the juicy details are scribbled down and poured out into my journal.
What are a few of your 2016 dreams?