Ballpoint pens used to be my thing. The thick ones at that.
As of late, however, needle tip pens have taken over my desk (and heart). I just love the way they feel and write so precise when bullet journaling or squeezing in that last minute doctor's appointment into that teeny tiny spot left within the monthly calendar.
Starting from left to right, these are my current favorite pens at the moment-
• Faber-Castell calligraphy pen- Although this isn't a fine tip pen, it's still a favorite that I reach for almost everyday for sketching and random doodling. I just had to include it.
• Micron 01 pen- This pen is perfect for drawing those fine details or writing in the tiniest scheduling plans within the planner.
• Delfonics wooden pen- Also known as my midori notebook's sidekick as they travel everywhere together. I get asked a lot on Instagram where I got this pen, but being that it was given as a gift, I'm not exactly sure where you can but these on a regular. I notice that Amazon always has them in stock, though, if interested.
• Pilot Hi-Tec C- Still enjoying it even a year later from when I purchased it. (You may remember this pen from the What's in my Pencil Case post.)
• Sharpie Pen Retractable- I just came across this pen last week, and I absolutely love it. It reminds me of the smashbook pen that I enjoyed using so much for my art journaling, just minus the glue-stick on the end. The ink is so nice and bold, yet doesn't smear as it dries almost instantly.